NetStaX CANopen Slave Development Kit
Pyramid Solutions’ NetStaX™ CANopen Slave Development Kit (COSDK) enables you to quickly introduce CANopen Slave functionality to your products and systems.
The COSDK CANopen Software Protocol Stack provides all required services for CANopen compliant communications according to the communication profile CiA 301 V 4.2. It facilitates the simple and rapid development of slave devices and serves one or multiple CAN controllers in one device.
Additional modules can extend the functional range (LSS, Redundancy, Flying Master, CANopen safety, etc.).
A defined driver interface (available for many CPU and CAN controllers with and without an operating system) provides access to the hardware.
- Source code modules
- Example application code
- Programmer reference
- User manuals
- DS401 (I/O devices) State Machine
- Profile for the CANopen stack
- DS402 (drives) example with a CANopen Profile
- LSS (layer setting services – CiA305) function part of the standard CANopen Library V 4.5.x
- CANopen Slave
Resource Utilization and Management
- Low resource requirements
- Standardized memory configuration for all supported platforms
- Memory management
- Logging functions
- Code cleanup
Platform, OS and Platform Compatibility
- Runs on targets with and without operating systems
- Supports many available CAN controllers and microcontrollers/processors
- For Windows™-based systems, the CANopen Library is available via a dynamic-link Library (DLL). This DLL is for special hardware boards and contains all services of the Master/Slave standard edition of the library. Use it to create Master/Slave applications
- Easy porting to other platforms
- Logical and simple API
- Clean separation of platform-specific and platform-independent code
Hardware COSDK Supports
- Freescale Kinetis 20x with internal CAN controller FlexCAN
- Freescale Kinetis 22x with internal CAN controller FlexCAN
- Microchip dsPIC33EPxx Family of MCU
- Microchip dsPIC33Evxx Family of MCU
- RENESAS RL78
- RENESAS RX63 and RX64 Family
- RENESAS R-IN32
Powered by: port GmbH
CANopen is a registered trademark of CAN in Automation e.v.