Give your employees the tools they need to
settle claims as fast as possible.
Built to seamlessly integrate with third-party systems of record such as Guidewire ClaimCenter, our Claims Solution leverages the latest technology in data capture, cognitive computing, advanced case management, enterprise content management and electronic signature.
Through centralized exception-based processing, employees are able to perform advanced content searches, tag content for later use, generate analytics to track trends, and much more. Processors are now determining the next best steps for each claim based on insights gained from contextualized content.
Providers immediately reap the benefits of its automated, parallel and exception-based processing format.
- Quickly assigns incoming content to the appropriate claims processor
- Integrates and extends existing systems of record capabilities
- Handle unstructured content and processes within the claims process with parallel processing
- Search and retrieve information no matter the format or where it resides from a single interface
- Distribute work based on the characteristics of each claim
- Scalable to meet market demands
- Split and merge content within the system
- Tag content for quick reference
- Bookmark content to quickly find the most important information in it
- Electronic signature capabilities by OneSpan
- Break down departmental silos and enable cross-departmental collaboration
- Decrease errors and duplicates due to manual paper processing
- Leverage human knowledge and expertise resulting in faster cycle times and quicker time to settlement
- Increase settlement accuracy and decrease overpayment or underpayments
- View a claim at any point in the process to see real-time KPI’s, identify trends, generate forecasts, and identify bottlenecks
Before implementing any new technology that claims to increase efficiency, current underwriting processes need to be straightened out so that they make the most sense for the actual decision-makers—the underwriters. Let’s explore a few of the fundamentals that every insurance provider should keep in mind in order to execute a successful accelerated underwriting solution.
Advancements in technology have allowed insurance CIOs to step back and look at the way the business is operating and how products are being delivered.
Gambling and life insurance – a surprising yet oddly appropriate pair. That’s what I thought as I walked through The Bellagio doors on a sunny, April day in Las Vegas. I wasn’t there to play games of chance though – I was at the 2016 LIMRA Life Insurance Conference to learn about disruptive innovation examples in insurance and how Pyramid Solutions can help the industry with advanced case management and analytics – honestly.