NetStaX EtherNet/IP Device Interoperability Test Tool
Our NetStaX™ EtherNet/IP™ Device Interoperability Test Tool (EDITT) is a PC/Windows based software application that automates sections of the EtherNet/IP interoperability PlugFest Test Procedure.
The ODVA EtherNet/IP Implementors Workshop publishes this test procedure and performs it during PlugFest interoperability testing events.
EDITT provides EtherNet/IP I/O Server, I/O Client, Message Server and Message Client functionality. EDITT is capable of originating a variety of I/O connections based on the connection configuration set by the user. EDITT is compatible with Rockwell Software RSNetWorx for EtherNet/IP or local or remote network configurations.
- EDITT software tool executable
- User Manual
- Automates interoperability testing
- Common interoperability
- Adapter interoperability
- Explicit message client interoperability
- Simulates multiple scanners
- Performs configuration of tests
- Creates a test log and network traffic log for the test
- Provides pass/fail indication for each test operation
- Automatic explicit and implicit connections testing
- Scanner Class (originator) functionality
- UCMM (unconnected) messaging client and server
- Class 3 (connected) messaging client and server
- Class 1 (I/O) connection client and server
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Minimum PC: Pentium II, 233MHz