If you have IBM BPM, watch this short webinar to learn about IBM Business Automation Workflow and if upgrading is right for you.
IBM Business Automation Workflow enables you to design, build and run automation workflows on premise or in virtualized clouds. It combines business process management (formerly IBM BPM) and case management (formerly IBM Case Manager) capabilities in one workflow solution, uniting information, processes, and users to provide a 360-degree view of work.
As this is a great step in the right direction to reduce confusion and provide the best of both worlds in process automation, it has left a lot of IBM BPM clients wondering:
- How does this affect my existing environment?
- What is really different in IBM BAW?
- Are there any new capabilities?
- Is upgrading worth it for me?
Watch to Learn:
- The difference between IBM BPM and IBM Case Manager
- What capabilities are included in IBM Business Automation Workflow
- How IBM BAW impacts existing IBM BPM environments
- What to expect in future BAW releases
- Our recommendations for upgrading