BridgeWay PROFIBUS to J1939 Gateway
The BridgeWay™ PROFIBUS to J1939 Gateway (AB7614) enables a PROFIBUS-DP Master to read and write J1939 network data. The AB7614 operates simultaneously as a PROFIBUS-DP Slave node on a PROFIBUS network, and a CAN node on a J1939 network. The module exchanges data from either network, based on a user-defined configuration.
Our free Windows-based configuration tool allows users to map J1939 parameter (PGN) data into the module’s input and output tables, accessible by the PROFIBUS Master as I/O data over the PROFIBUS-DP network.
- Configurable so the user can specify which J1939 PGN messages the module should transmit or receive
- Supports SAE J1939 vehicle protocol over CAN and Profibus-DP (Slave) industrial automation protocol
- Configuration via free Windows-based software tool
- Supports Flash field upgrades
- LED network and module status indicators
- Includes DIN rail mount
- Rugged extruded aluminum enclosure
- Brand label/OEM options
- Mechanical dimensions: L=4.96″ (126mm); W=4.30″ (109mm); H=1.65″(42mm)
- Approximate weight: 16 oz.
- Operating voltage: 11 – 32 VDC
- Current requirements: 105-110 mA at 24 VDC
- Operating temperature: 0 – 70° C
- EMC compliance: EN50081-2 and EN50082-2
- Certifications: CE and cULus
- UL certification: E203225, Listed 67AM, UL-1604 Class 1, Div 2, GP A, B, C, D, Temp Code T4
- ATEX certification: ATEX 135419, II 3 G, EEx nL IIC T4, DEMKO 03
- Mechanical rating: IP20/NEMA 1
AB7614 Configuration Kit (Part No. AB7614-CFG)
- 3-meter 9-to-9 pin serial cable used to configure the module with BWConfig software
- Latest version of AB7614 user manual, BWConfig software, application notes, sample configurations and GSD file for use with PROFIBUS Master configuration software
CANable Lite – PGN Monitor Package (Part No. CANable Lite)
Used to view the PGN messages on a J1939 (CAN) Network (necessary for integrating or troubleshooting an installation).
- USB to CAN adapter
- CANable Lite PC/Windows software
- User Manual