AB7603 Ethernet to DeviceNet Gateway Support
End of Life Announcement
The end of life for AB7603 is 12/31/2021. End of support will follow a year later on 12/31/2022.
The end of support date specifies the end of all related support unless otherwise specified by separate announcement or customer service contract.
After this date, software updates, technical support, and hardware repairs will be unavailable. To understand the easiest path of transition to BridgeWay 2.0 gateways or if you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us and we are happy to help in any way possible.
In order to help you better manage the EOL of AB7603 Pyramid Solutions BW4030 is an easy to configure replacement device. It is field-proven, designed to provide immediate benefits and cost less than the BW7603 gateway. Learn more about BW4030 here.
Pyramid Solutions reserves the right to extend support beyond our stated date at our sole discretion. Conversely, hardware repairs may be limited due to component availability constraints. If any critical parts become unavailable before the EOS date, which affects our ability to provide a system repair or component replacement, Pyramid Solutions will update our end of support date and will inform all clients.
AB7603 User Manual, BWConfig Tool and EDS File
- User Manual v014
- Compatible with Firmware Version 2.04 and above
- Size: 792 KB
- Last Update: 02/17/2011
- BridgeWay Configuration Tool
- Used for configuration, node commissioning, and diagnostics
- Compatible with Firmware Version 1.08 and above
- Updated for compatibility with Windows 8.x
- Size: 2.033 MB
- Last Update: 03/26/2015
- Note: AB7603 Master Scanlist Configuration is completed using RSNetWorx for DeviceNet available from Rockwell Automation, NetTool-DN (with USB to CAN adapter) available from HMS Industrial Networks or ACM (Pyramid Solutions provides this software on request at no cost with the purchase of an AB7603).
AB7603 to BW4030 Comparison Guide
AB7603 to BW4030 Migration Guide
AB7603 Firmware Update Kit
The latest firmware update contains changes to allow for compatibility with new and legacy hardware components in the modules. It includes the latest file system, which has been updated for compatibility with the latest JAVA release. Check your firmware and file system to ensure you have the latest version.
AB7603 Application Notes
- AB7603 Modbus/TCP Memory Map Overview v001
- Size: 28 KB
- Last Update: 3/07
AB7603 Sales Documentation
- Product Literature
- Size: 214 KB
- Late Update: 5/03