Given the recent escalation in measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, our office remains open, but most staff will be working remotely during this crisis. While we do not expect any changes in our service, we are adjusting to this new way of operating and kindly ask for your patience and understanding. We will do our part to protect our clients and employees and encourage everyone to stay healthy during these tough times.
We are focused on maintaining our commitments to you as we continue to monitor the ongoing events surrounding COVID-19. Taking the guidance issued by government and health authorities seriously, we are committed to providing our services in a manner that places the health and safety of you and our employees first.
Effective immediately, we will be implementing the following policies:
- We are canceling and restricting all business travel.
- For employees that can work remotely, we are requesting they do so.
- Our office will remain open for those that must be present to perform their jobs.
- For the safety of our employees and clients, we are asking our staff to work remotely rather than commuting to our client’s offices.
- Continue to monitor and follow the guidance of government health authorities.
- Follow good personal hygiene practices to prevent the spread of the virus.
We understand this is not an ideal situation but as we continue to monitor the situation, we will continue to update you and our policies. We appreciate your corporation and understanding.
If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to me directly or contact support.
Pyramid Solutions, Inc.