NetStaX CANopen Master Development Kit
Pyramid Solutions’ NetStaX™ CANopen Master Development Kit (COMDK) enables you to quickly introduce CANopen Master functionality into your products and systems.
The COMDK CANopen Master Software Protocol Stack provides all required services for CANopen compliant communications, according to the communication profile CiA 301 V 4.2. It facilitates simplified and rapid development of master and slave devices and is able to serve one or multiple CAN-Controllers in one device.
Additional modules (LSS, Redundancy, Flying Master, CANopen safety, etc.) extend its functionality.
A defined driver interface carries out access to the hardware, which is available for many CPU and CAN controllers with and without an operating system.
The COMDK interfaces with your product’s application software and CAN hardware interface. It consists of source code modules, example application code (demonstrating use of the COMDK Stack), and Programmer Reference and User manuals.
A wide range of devices and systems successfully use the COMDK stack
- CANopen Master
- CANopen Slave
Resource Utilization and Management
- Low resource requirements
- Standardization of the memory configuration for all supported platforms
- Memory management
- Logging functions
- Code cleanup
Platform, OS and Platform Compatibility
- The CANopen Master Protocol Stack runs on targets with and without operating systems
- It supports many of the available CAN controllers and many microcontrollers/processors
- For systems based on Windows™ the CANopen Software Protocol Stack is also available in a dynamic-link library (DLL). This DLL is available for special hardware boards and contains all services of the master/slave standard edition of the library. Use it to create master or slave applications
- Easy porting to other platforms
- Logical and simple API
- Clean separation of platform-specific and platform-independent code
Hardware COMDK Supports
- Freescale Kinetis 20x with internal CAN controller FlexCAN
- Freescale Kinetis 22x with internal CAN controller FlexCAN
- Microchip dsPIC33EPxx Family of MCU
- Microchip dsPIC33Evxx Family of MCU
- RENESAS RL78
- RENESAS RX63 and RX64 Family
- RENESAS R-IN32
Powered by: Port