IBM FileNet Professional Services
IBM FileNet Installation and Deployment Services
The most critical part of any IBM FileNet installation is the planning and preparation stage. At Pyramid Solutions, we know this and we make every effort to ensure that we and your team understand your business needs and goals and work together with you to develop a roadmap to meet them.
- We get to know your environment
- We ensure the project is secure 100% of the time
- We provide step-by-step documentation of the installation and deployment process
- We provide training on how to operate and maintain the system
- We provide ongoing support
IBM ECM Beacon Award Winners
Nothing Beats Experience
Pyramid Solutions has over 20 years worth of consulting, development, testing and implementation experience.
IBM FileNet Customization Services
Customizing and Extending a System that Works Best for You
One of the best features of IBM FileNet is the ability to customize the product for your organization. Pyramid Solutions offers fully engaged customization services for:
- Integrations into 3rd party applications and/or other IBM products
- Design and implementation of business processes
- Development and refinement of business rules to automate processes
- Federating disparate repositories
- IBM Content Navigator
- Bookmarks (automated creation and manual creation)
- Document tags
- Document split and merge
- Fast document viewing
- Cross-repository searching
We also offer a complete package of plug-ins to extend IBM ECM products: Pyramid eXpeditor for Content.
Pyramid Solutions Systems Engineers with IBM CEO, Ginni Rometty after winning the IBM Waston Developers Challenge.
IBM FileNet Support Services
Don’t Let Unplanned Downtime Interrupt Your Processes
After installation, the Pyramid Solutions Support Team offers continued services that position you to be proactive in managing your system, rather than reactive. As your partner, we make sure you’re in a position to achieve high performance through integrated maintenance that prevents problems and resolves issues quickly.
- Troubleshooting: Systematically scan, identify, diagnose and resolve errors and bugs
- Ongoing Enhancements: Automated Fix Packs ensure you have the latest updates and enhancements
- Annual Health Checks: A valuable means of monitoring your system. A typical health check includes:
- Review of your current system architecture and configuration to validate that growth within your organization has not outpaced the scale of your system
- Review of log files to ensure there are no lingering issues that have not been addressed
- Review of your growth plans to ensure you have a roadmap that promotes a scalable system
- Customizable Support Schedules: Schedule and pay for support based on your operational needs