Transform Legacy Claims Processing With Automation
Customer experience is a top concern for today’s P&C providers. And many of them are turning to automation to drastically improve it. Specifically, in the claims function, automation is a sure-fire way to speed up settlements, optimize your workforce and improve customer experience and retention—it’s a no-brainer.
Listen in as we sat down with some of the most innovative insurance leaders and discussed how they are using automation to combat the ever-changing needs of their insurance departments.
We address one of the biggest concerns of P&C providers — poor customer experience due to slow claims processing from a legacy system and how to solve this issue through automation with the following topics:
- What You Can Do to Reduce the Steps Through a Claim to Accelerate Settlements
- How You Can Extend the Life of Legacy Systems with Automation
- How to Drive Customer Loyalty Through Transparency in Claims
- Ways to Optimize Your Workforce in a Post-COVID World
The roundtable features some of the insurance industry’s top thought leaders including:
- Shawn Crawley, SVP, First Party Claims, Sompo International
- Shannon Harjer, VP Claims–Personal Lines, Founders Insurance Company
- Lori Pon, Director, Claims Transformation and Claim Service Center, AAA — The Auto Club Group