Register Today – Space is limited.
Get ready for an event you won’t want to miss– Columbus’ first Automation User Group: Bots, Brains and Booze hosted by Pyramid Solutions. Join us for a full day of learning about the necessities of a successful RPA implementation from process conception to taking your bots live.
We understand implementing a new technology can be challenging. That’s why we will be covering the following:
- What RPA can do for you
- RPA use cases across the enterprise
- Analysis of the top RPA vendors
- Determining if your business is a good fit for automation
- Determining if a business process is a good candidate for automation
- What preparation is needed
- and more!
- 11:30 – 12:00 PM – Registration
- 12:00 – 12:30 PM – Lunch (we will provide!)
- 12:30 – 1:30 PM – Overview of RPA
- 1:30 – 2:30 PM – How to Get Started with RPA
- 2:30 – 3:30 PM – Build a Bot
- 3:30 – 4:30 PM – Open Discussion/Questions
- 4:30 – 6:00 PM – Cocktail Hour
Who should attend: Technical teams serious about learning how to leverage RPA within their organizations.